- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of
water, 8-10 glasses a day are recommended.
- Consume foods that are rich in anti-oxidants like
fruits and vegetables that help kick start your immune system.
- Include lots of high quality protein for cellular
repair, like that found in fish and poultry; low glycemic carbohydrates
including colorful fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, lentils and whole
grains such as oatmeal.
- It’s not necessary to go low fat or fat free.
Instead, choose healthy fats, such as those found in nuts, seeds, and
- Avoid the saturated fats found in meats as well
as the trans fats (margarine etc.)
as these can be pro-inflammatory and have the opposite of the
desired effect .
- Avoid excessive consumption of heavy, sugary and
- Choose protein-rich foods, such as low fat yogurt or cottage cheese, as the protein will stick with you and help you feel full longer.
Monday, 23 May 2016
Foods for Gorgeous and Radiant skin
With frequent dinners and parties, everyone wants to look their best. But late nights, over-exertion, use of cosmetics and make up, consumption of alcohol and unhealthy food takes a toll on our health and looks.
If you are looking for ways to look radiant, here are a few diet tips you can follow: