- Avoid snacking at night especially on weekends
because we don’t do much activity at night. Since there’s no consumption
of energy, the excess sugar results in fat storage under the skin.
- Cut down on cookies, chips and candies because
they contain high saturated fats that cause fat in the body.
- Reduce alcohol consumption as it contains no
nutrients and its all fat, which generally works its way to your belly,
sides and back.
- Clean your shelves off canned, processed and
refined foods and instead stock up on vegetables and fruits.
- Feast on high fiber foods such as oatmeal, beans
and whole grains. Foods high in calcium such as almonds and low fat dairy
are also recommended.
- Include citrus, ginger and green tea in your diet.
Monday, 23 May 2016
Diet to Lose Love Handles
Love handles not only look unsightly but cause discomfort when fitting into clothes. Many people struggle to lose love handles by cutting down on meals and exercising vigorously, with little or no results. The key is to eat the right food and follow the right diet plan to permanently lose those bulges at the side of your waist.
Here are some tips to knock off those wobbles: