- Salmon – Omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish-such as
salmon and boost your skin’s defenses against UV damage.
- Watermelon - With high water content, watermelon is a good
source of Vitamin C and also contains anti-oxidants.
- Tomatoes – They are rich source of lycopene, protect the
skin against ultra-violet rays and keep the skin firm and youthful.
- Pomegranate – This fruit is full of anti-oxidant, and helps
prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- Oatmeal – Rich in fiber, eating oatmeal daily could
result in a 5% drop in bad cholesterol.
– They are fabulous source of iron, protein and
- Spices – Usage of certain spices such as paprika, turmeric and others in your food, can fight a number of illness from cancer to Alzheimer’s.
Monday, 23 May 2016
Eat the right food for a Better Body
Choosing nutritious food helps your health in several days.
Firstly a fiber rich diet, with lean proteins and healthy fats keep you feeling full on fewer calories. Secondly, antioxidants present in healthy food offer several health benefits.
Here are some of the healthiest foods you can eat for heart health, weight loss and healthier skin.